Términos y Condiciones
Terms & Conditions of Site Use
LEGAL NOTICE AND TERMS
This website that you are visiting is owned by NELLY RENT-A-CAR established in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
These general conditions regulate the use of NELLYRAC.COM that NELLY RENT-A-CAR offers Internet users free part.
Using NELLYRAC.COM expresses unconditional acceptance of the following terms and rules of use. The user agrees to read these conditions each time you access the service and follow the instructions that arise during use.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
Access to NELLYRAC.COM is largely free of charge. To use certain services a subscription or user registration is necessary. Some services are extra and, if so, these are detailed CLEARLY in the portal.
The user agrees to make diligent and keep secret your username and password to access the service and meet the costs and damages caused by the use of the service by third parties.
NELLYRAC.COM reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the service at any time and without notice, on its own initiative or at the request of a third party, to those users who violate these terms or do abuse the service.
Having registered as a user on any of the services NELLYRAC.COM you agree that the personal information provided by you or that are provided in the future, can be processed in a file of personal data.
The data shall be used to compile statistics, sending information of interest, subscription to newsletters, management subscribed service and incident management.
The files created to be ownership and responsibility of NELLY RENT-A-CAR The data owner will always have the right to access the files, and may exercise the rights of rectification, cancellation and opposition in the terms included in the legislation data protection. If not work automation can communicate by e-mail to help AT NELLYRAC.COM.
NELLY RENT-A-CAR ensures that all data of our users are subject to the Privacy Pledge, and in no case be used for purposes other than the system they own or given to third parties.
- damages of any kind that may be due to the products or services provided or offered by third parties or entities through our website, and in particular: a) the breach of the law, morals and decency as well as public order b) violation of the rights of intellectual property c) breach of professional secrecy d) violation of personal and family privacy and image of persons e) performing acts of unfair competition f) conducting illegal advertising f) lack of truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of the content transmitted g) the failure or defective performance of contracts with third parties for the provision of services through the web. NELLY RENT-A-CAR only liable for its own services and contents directly originated by it and identified with its Copyright as a trademark or intellectual property NELLY RENT-A-CAR.
- damages of any kind that may result from such unauthorized third party class conditions, characteristics and circumstances of use that users of the Web and the services it offers.
- damages of any kind that may be due to the existence of errors in access to its website, its content, or that it is not updated, although it undertakes to avoid, update or correct such content. That is, the liability is excluded by the lack of availability or continued operation of the Website and the services and regarding faults in access to different web pages or those from which the services are provided.
- damages of any kind that may result from the information contained in its website, to which the Site may «links». The purpose of the «links» link on the page is purely informative, not being NELLY RENT-A-CAR responsible under any circumstances for which you intend to obtain by accessing said «links». Therefore, NELLY RENT-A-CAR is not liable for a) the availability, accessibility and operation of the linked sites b) the quality, legality, reliability, usability, reliability, validity, completeness and / or authenticity of the content on sites linked c) the maintenance, provision or transmission of the content on the linked sites.
- damages of any kind that may arise from the presence of virus in the computer system, electronic documents or files of users. Similarly, the presence of virus in the services provided by third parties through the Web, causing alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or files of users.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND UPDATING OF INFORMATION<
The content of the ads Web NELLYRAC.COM offers has been introduced by their respective agents and developers who have write access to our database, so that all the data displayed and veracity are the direct responsibility of their respective agents and companies concerned.
NELLY RENT-A-CAR is not responsible for any damage caused by low or interruption of service NELLYRAC.COM or falsity of the content of advertisements offered.
Also disclaims any liability for the failure or defective performance by suppliers of products or services, the obligations under current regulations and the terms and conditions of sale or rental of each of the properties that are acquired our website.
These general conditions, as well as any relationship between you as a user of NELLYRAC.COM shall be governed by the laws of the Dominican Republic. For any disputes arising from the existence or content of these General Conditions or the relationship between you and NELLY RENT-A-CAR both parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Dominican Republic. We reserve the right to make changes at any time on our website and in these terms.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Important information when renting in Nelly
Nelly pioneer in car rental in the Dominican Republic we have characterized as a company committed to good service to our customers, our way of working is based on transparent policies and procedures.
REQUIREMENTS FOR RENT
The minimum age to rent a car is 25 years, if you are under this age and under 21 years pay a penalty of $ 5.95 per day plus tax. (we reserve the right to admit people between 21 and 25 years).
Valid driving license: The client and any additional drivers must possess a valid driver’s license from country of residence. The Dominicans nonresident or foreign passport must also present, and Dominicans resident must present their identity card and electoral. We reserve the right to verify a driver’s license under rules set by Nelly Rent a Car and deny the rent for the unit if it does not comply with these rules.
Credit card effect: In the most recognized Nelly accept credit cards at time of rental. Credit cards accepted are for example: Visa, Master Card, American Express, having these have funds available for a hold or release the amount of which depends on the reserved vehicle and days of rental. The client may end of lease pay cash in Pesos (RD $), Euros (EUR) or US Dollars (USD $).
We remind some of our most important safety rules to follow when you rent one of our vehicles:
The use of seat belts is MANDATORY.
You should always drive on the right.
Prohibited by law, the use of cell phones while driving the car.
Only use unleaded gasoline. For gasoline vehicles.
When you go to deliver the car, consider at least 20 minutes to do and to return to the airport. International flights require their presence and documentation at least two hours before departure.
For your safety, not allowed by law that children under 8 years riding in the front seat. We service Baby Seats available in some offices, please ask our representatives.
During the rainy season, be wary of the overflow of streams and rivers on the roads.
It is very easy to get stuck in the sand or on the beaches, so try not to leave the road in no time.
Always drive carefully and pay special attention to the corners with stoplights.
Check other important signs here.
In case of emergency please contact the office where I make the rent or our system of assistance 24 hours 809-541-7777 option 3.
INCOME INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
Reservations: For reservations via the Internet, is not required to provide a credit card number. However these reservations will only be valid until 2 hours after last minute withdrawal of the vehicle.
Taxes: All charges are subject to 18% for the ITBIS tax.
Additional charges are applicable only if:
«Drop-Off» (one-way): this charge only applies if You want to take the car on a city or airport code and want to return the car in another location.
Gasoline: this fee applies only if the Customer to return the car, does not deliver the same level of gasoline that was received.
Fee Airport (the Airport Cargo): this charge is 10% and applies if the rent is an airport and could vary depending on the location. Caution with stray cattle and other animals on roads and streets.
Rates: Rate includes rent the car for a certain period (day, week, month) and unlimited mileage. The minimum rental charge is one day (24 hours from the time of receiving the unit), regardless of the client works the car only part of the time. For purposes of income day periods deemed by 24 hours or fraction exceeding 4 hours. The rental rate does not include fines, speeding, drag crane, gas, leave the car at another location (Drop off), nor any other chargeable service.
Place and date of return of the car: The place, date and time agreed to return the vehicle can not be modified without the prior permission in writing from our office. In case of breach of this provision by the client, in addition to the charges resulting therefrom.
Additional Driver: The customer may designate additional driver more than 25 years old with valid driver’s license issued by the competent authorities. This service will have an extra charge of $ 5.95 plus tax. The additional driver will be subject to all the obligations of the customer in terms of vehicle handling and is jointly liable with that in relation to liability for damage to third parties and / or the drive.
Debe seleccionar algun tipo de cobertura:
De no haber seleccionado algun tipo de cobertura que aplique directamente al vehiculo rentado el hold a retener en su tarjeta de crédito será de $2,500 USD.
If you think you have any questions regarding these policies and procedures, we invite you to contact us, we are at your service 7 days a week, 365 days a year.